VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2002

From:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:46:42 -0600
I just posted a message that was a copy of my letter to both the
representatives of Culpeper County, VA.  I am sorry that the CC version did
not show who it was originally sent to.  It was meant for the members of the
list to spur them to write the representatives for the counties/areas in
Virginia that they are interested in.  If you need to find the right
representative, go to
http://dela.state.va.us/dela/MemBios.nsf/3b4b270f358fa80985256c2a00610726/dd
f291ac36ed746685256c2a006247af?OpenDocument

to find the district number.
I hope your Christmas is a wonderful and joyous occasion,
and may your new year be as bright as the
lone star that led the wise men on the first Christmas night.

Merry Christmas.
May many blessings touch you and yours this holiday season.