VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2002

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 24 Jan 2002 22:56:39 EST309_US-ASCII Looking for information on three females in the Reuben BECK household in the
VA Census in Albemarle Co., VA in 1810 that were under 10. Thank you. Tim
Spradling

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html36_24Jan200222:56:[log in to unmask]