From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 00:19:02 -0500
Oh Joan:

This is the FIRST email I have gotten from VA HIST list since I
resubbed.  I'm afraid it came out just awful here.  I hope it didn't
look this way to everyone else.  Seems they have a BIG prolem with
quotation marks and spaces.  But maybe it just my browser (Sarari,
for MAC)  that didn't "get it."

I hope you get some replies from this for it is quite fascinating and
only you would have dug up such an arcane issue.

Craig