From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 21:56:17 -0500
Sorry I did not realize you are a Heming.
Yes the Hemings have been treated Shabbily by all, but as a matter of
national History, I believe the settlement of Jeffersonian paternity would
go a long way to settling a lot of current issues about Jefferson and the
founding fathers. You all are a significant component of American history.
BTW, this make you and I relatives.
JPA
TEXAS