VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2002

Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:18:03 -0600
Orphaned 'grand' -daughter & grandson, I'd think first, Sharon, of a
daughter of George, whose deceased husband was a Mr. Key.  She could
still be alive and mentioned elsewhere in the Will if that's what's
bewildering.  The kids would have been tagged "orphans" anyway in those
days, even if only their dad had passed on.  (This too is a red flag to
alert us that Guardian bonds might be recorded somewhere.)

Now to really reveal how my squirrely mind operates, I'd say George has
one natural son he named John , and yet another daughter who probably
married one of her cousins of the same name, even a first cousin, which
might explain why by our generation we have so much trouble trying to
figure it out.

Cynthia, who knows nothing about the Eubanks but has two gggetc.Grammie
Ann [Coleman] Claytons in a row.

..