VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:16:53 -0400
Poldi,

In informing the public of the inner workings of this vast agenda
against Mr. Jefferson I do not pretend to know what Mr. Jefferson's
thoughts were or the climate around Monticello. I do know that his
brother, Randolph, several years younger, was between wives during the
period of all of Sally's children. When her last, Eston was born
Randolph soon married a 2nd time. I don't believe she was being "passed
around" as you suggest but she "may" have fit a certain arranged
category of which Randolph or TJ found necessary to convey to the
public. It was a private matter and TJ didn't react to the much adverse
lies of the time. I too admire TJ as you do and that is why I spend so
much time trying to inform the public of the lies and misstatements
being spread to suit political correctness and historical revisionism.
Randolph's blood, of which Eston's descendant carried, according to
family lore, did match the Jefferson donors DNA. Please read
www.tjheritage.org and www.angelfire.com/va/TJTruth for full
particulars.

Herb Barger

Being an admirer of T.J., I find that suggesting another Jefferson male
fathered Sally's children dishonoring T.J.'s memory.

Sally was T.J's  Slave and T.J's "Property" and under his control
24-hours a
day.

As the DNA has proved a Jefferson paternity of Sally's child or
children,
the idea that T. J. passed Sally around to the men visiting his home is
blight upon his memory and morality.

Passing Sally around would have made T. J. a whore-monger or pander at
best.

T. J. was not a saint---only another mortal with mortal inclinations.

I wish this war would end.

Poldi

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for
her."

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810

To subscribe, change options, or unsubscribe, please see the
instructions at