VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
Mary Kinch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 09:29:37 -0400
Good Morning,

Since your talking about land and my question has nothing to do with the patents, I would like to ask a question.  Maybe someone will catch this and have an answer.  My husbands gr grandfather in 1894 lived at the old almshouse and was renting it.  We are looking for the rental agreement.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mary