VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2002

From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:30:53 EST
Hello Everyone,

I have a cousin who is interested in hiring a researcher in England to gather
more information on our BAUGH ancestry.   It appears that the Baughs of
Henrico Co. VA were in Worcestershire Co. England, or so many written (but
dated) accounts indicate (and, alas there are two Baugh/GOWER marriages
there) There are also Baughs in Accomac/Northampton Co. VA in the 1600s.

I would appreciate any recommendations  that any of you have.   I have had
one "incomplete" experience with this cousin where I  recommended a
researcher, who did not complete the request (competence wasn't an issue).

I am looking for names and references for researchers , or guidance to
finding researchers.

My best regards, Janet (Baugh) Hunter