VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 04:42:00 -0800
The downside is that those receiving digest mode will have a sizeable amount of their subject line devoted to the prepend.

I would think that a LOT of people subscribe to digest mode as I do and I certainly don't want to spend my time scrolling anymore than I have to, would you? And sizeable means just that...

Would the list lose members?  Would valuable knowledge and ideas be lost?

Tamara Mitchell
Perrysburg, OH

VA-ROOTS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:VA-ROOTS Digest - 6 Nov 2007 to 7 Nov 2007 (#2007-113)      body {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 13px;   color: #000000 } td {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 13px;   color: #000000 } p {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 13px;   color: #000000 } a {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 13px;   font-weight: bold;   color: #3366CC;   text-decoration: none } h2 {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 18px;   font-weight: bold;   color: #CC0033 } h3 {   font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;   font-size: 17px;   font-weight: bold;   color: #3366CC }
     VA-ROOTS Digest - 6 Nov 2007 to 7 Nov 2007 (#2007-113) Table of contents:
   Robert Spink/Spynk on Speedwell 1635
   A Suggestion (2)
   Hodges
   Fwd: Hodges
   John Kidwell 1831, Leesburg, VA
   Prepending 'VAROOTS' to Subject Line (2)
   I'm confused
   John Kidwell

   Robert Spink/Spynk on Speedwell 1635
      Robert Spink/Spynk on Speedwell 1635 (11/07)
      Re: Prepending 'VAROOTS' to Subject Line (11/07)