VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2002

Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:39:20 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/02 6:14:19 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< http://www.firstfamilies.org/db/ >>
looking thru the BASE of ancestors, I find references to the same old ersatz
sources
we have battled for decades...is there no way we can oppose the continuance
of the
old tired sources without having to join?   I am not eligible, being a man,
for the Colonial Dames, for example, and do not know how to correct or share
any of my forty plus years work....HELP...anyone else out there who agrees?
Erik P Conard