VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2002

From:
Georga Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Georga Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:42:43 -0400
I am researching the Shaw Family of Washington County, Virginia.
1850 census(Saltville Dist)lists:
Mary, 50
Jackson, 23
Franklin, 19
Catherine, 18
David, 13
Rebecca, 73
I need more information on this Family. I believe David is my
gggrandfather. I do have all the Civil War info on him and his history
after the Civil War, but have to confirm that is the same David. Family
members do not know of his parents and siblings.Unknown father.Any
information would be appreciated.
Other surnames:Colley, Moore, Taylor, Eastridge, Broady, Zimmerman,
Carpenter
Thank you very much,
Georga Foster