VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Ruth Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:37:34 -0400
Hi Alice,

I've been researching for many years, and have encountered similar
individuals who send emails asking for info, but they aren't even polite
enough to sign their name.  If I reply to them asking for approximate
dates (many send only names) individuals lived, they don't respond.
Some, as you say, don't bother to send a thank you after I've sent them
info.  This is occurring more often in recent years.

Ruth