VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:39:55 -0400
Shenandoah Co VAGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vashenan/vashenan.html

I've placed several pictures on my Shenandoah Album page,
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vashenan/shenalbum.html
some are identified, some are not.  Jaymee Jenkins bought these at an estate
sale and I feel they are all related somehow.  The surnames can be found in
Shenandoah, Rockingham and Warren counties, perhaps Augusta Co.  They appear
to have removed to WV and ND and I think, Nebraska.

The names of those identified:
Vertie Miller, Charley Fadley, Molly Smoot, Gomet Swartz, Waren Good,
Salvanus (Sylvanus?) Good, Leyd Watson, Ben Bowman, Kenny Furr, J.J. Painter
and Clara, Isaac Good, Hardy Lysinger w/wife, Garnett Painter, Frank Good,
Lucy Watson, A. Rosenberger, Will Rosenberger and family, C.T. Rosenberger,
Levi Painter, Ramon Rosenberger and Gary Miecloy (could be McCoy?).

I would really appreciate any help in identifying the people in these
photos.  Perhaps, you will find an ancestor's photo.  If so, and if you have
more info (dates of births, deaths, etc.), please let me know.

Alley Blackford
Shenandoah Co VAGenWeb Co CC