VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2006

Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:27:41 -0500
Yes they have changed - This is a great improvement for LVA - much
clearer documents.

Get to the page - "Full View of Record: Va Hist. Inventory"
URL (Click on Link)

Open the Document Page and look to the bottom of the page and find:
    To view the
    digitized documents a TIFF viewer is required.
    Tiff Tips

I use a free viewer set to open all Tiff or Tif documents
http://www.irfanview.com/