VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2002

From:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:33:06 -0500
There is a site that is WRONG regarding the Leavell - Pemberton - Vaughan
connection in Spotsylvania Co., VA.  I have sent the owner of the site
documentation pointing out the error, and they don't even respond.  I have
even suggested that they just make the comment "there is another view of
this relationship" and point them to me or to my website.

Does anyone have any other paths that I can follow?

Deb Koplen
http://home.swbell.net/koplend/
Grand Prairie, TX
MSN Instant Messenger: Freckles6932
"Right Smak dab between Dallas & Fort Worth"