VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2002

From:
Holly Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:35:45 -0800
>Now if I could rearrange my schedule to go down to
>Richmond (I don't think the ILL exchange works cross-state).

Katie - I order ILL films from Lib. of VA at Richmond all the time - I live
in Oregon. That's the whole point of the ILL system - that you can get
things from very far away! Just go to your local library, fill out their
ILL form with all the info from the Lib. of VA catalog, and specify on the
form that these items are at the Lib. of VA in Richmond. It may take 2-4
weeks for the films to arrive, but they will eventually! Oh, make sure your
library has a microfilm reader first!

--Holly