VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:43:21 -0600
Mr. Mike:  I would check the Raleigh newspapers from early Oct. of 1860 till past that 1st Tues. after the first Monday in Nov.   Further, in the subsequent few days after the election, that paper should reveal the results and counts and some commentary.  I would bet the Charlotte Observer will also reveal those tallies.  Paul