VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2002

From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:50:09 +0000
Hi Mr. Wiencek &7 all,
 My comment you used below was not stated as a fact but only as something I had
read a few places. But I never said it was a known fact.

All I initially wanted to respond to was that Washington never wanted a King in
this country, he was opposed to that, and that he himself has never been proven
to have any children.

And I personally am done with this subject please no one send me any more e-
mails privately about this. Thank you.

Beth