VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2011

From:
PJ THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:42:16 -0500
Hi Carolyn:
    My guy is DANIEL COLEMAN EDWARDS, b. 1750 VA & per Ancestry.Com, in
Bedford Co.  No proof.  d. 23 Nov 1832 PittsCo per his obit.  Also, obit is
titled ANOTHER REVOLUTIONARY SOLIDER GONE.  He married [probably] Mary
Allen.  No proof. His children were: JUDAH [1785] GEORGE [1790] MARY DOLLY
[1792]DCE, JR. [1793] ELIZABETH [1794] NANCY [1795] WILLIAM HARDEN [1796]
GILLY [1800] GIDEON [1801] JOHN [1806].

Parents probably were WILLIAM EDWARDS & GRIZZEL COLEMAN, Cumberland Co.
Thanks!
PJ