VA-ROL Archives

August 2002

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
Joanne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:28:44 -0400
Greetings,
General Schedule 1, Voter Registration and Election Records is now final.
The State Records Administrator, C. Preston Huff signed the schedule with
August 19th, 2002 as the effective schedule date.  I would like to take a
moment to thank a few key participants in this process, Larry Lamborn (&
Staff), City of Fairfax General Registrar; Charlotte Cleary (& Staff),
Arlington County General Registrar; Donna Green, Prince William County
General Registrar;  Diane Anderson, State Board of Elections; Marie Batten
and all of the other Registrars who took the time to send me an e-mail, or a
phone message.  Thank you very much, I appreciate your assistance,
enthusiasm, and your ability to explain the duties and responsibilities of
the General Registrar and their unique records to a records manager.  All my
best,
Jo

Joanne R. Smith, CLA
Records and Information Management Analyst
The Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3608 phone
(804) 692-3603 fax

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)