Greetings,
General Schedule 1, Voter Registration and Election Records is now final.
The State Records Administrator, C. Preston Huff signed the schedule with
August 19th, 2002 as the effective schedule date.  I would like to take a
moment to thank a few key participants in this process, Larry Lamborn (&
Staff), City of Fairfax General Registrar; Charlotte Cleary (& Staff),
Arlington County General Registrar; Donna Green, Prince William County
General Registrar;  Diane Anderson, State Board of Elections; Marie Batten
and all of the other Registrars who took the time to send me an e-mail, or a
phone message.  Thank you very much, I appreciate your assistance,
enthusiasm, and your ability to explain the duties and responsibilities of
the General Registrar and their unique records to a records manager.  All my
best,
Jo

Joanne R. Smith, CLA
Records and Information Management Analyst
The Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3608 phone
(804) 692-3603 fax

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions
at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html
(If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)