VA-ROL Archives

August 2001

VA-ROL@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

From:
"Stillwell, Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Records Officer's Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:24:57 -0400
I'd like to know what other school systems do with records of students who
have withdrawn from their school division to attend school elsewhere.

In our school division requests for records to be forwarded are kept in the
students' files along with a copy of the records.  These records are boxed
and stored permanently in our archive.  If these records need to be
microfilmed for permanent retention, should report cards as well as health
record and test data be filmed.

Thanks for your advice.

at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html