From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:02:19 -0400
Ok. I'll give you one reason is oil, if you'll give me ensuring the survival
of our 51st state, Israel, is another among many, many other reasons --
although hardly a moral one to forego for economic interest. You Jews --
grab you life jackets -- it's into the sea for you. The "righteous" have
spoken and "me" "are" the wrong and the wrong doers.

What has this got to do with Virginia History? -- ask me about that when
gasification of coal becomes the "norm", every Virginia neighborhood has a
nuclear reactor, and the second vehicle in your garage is a bicycle.

I've yet to find "morality" on the shelves at Kroger's; and, I'm addicted to
"economic interest" -- my own. Sorry, I'm a bad person. Adam Smith, you
dirty cur! You made me what I am. What have I learned from history? I'm not
going to change.

Signed: Immoral Me