From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:07:48 -0400
Friends:

This really crosses the bar from-used-to-be-scholarly exchange to
often-just-plain-annoying to now-just-plain-stupid.  Is there another
list server that is not contaminated that one can join?  Please,
obviously, respond off list  I am off of this list. Don't waste your
time responding to me on this list, because I am off it.  But, if
anyone can find Anne's "off" switch, please use it.

Craig