From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 10:54:32 -0400
Steve, thank you so much for this very thoughtful and thought-
provoking contribution to the discussion.  I look forward to reading
your essay, and anything else on your new Web site, with the care
with which they were written.

And please don't worry about misspelling either my first or last
names.  It happens all the time, understandably, and in any case no
trivial error by a courteously-disposed human being could equal
Microsoft Word's suggestion when my first name is entered into its
spell-check device:  garrote.

Most gratefully yours,

--Jurretta, on her Mac