Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:01:37 -0500
> Neil wrote, "I'm wondering how slaves and their children were
> 'incorporated
> into society' in any meaningful number when slave-descendants are
> apparently
> scant in the Middle-East."

Thanks to Paul Heinegg for your informing comments, also to Lyle Browning,
as to female slaves apparently contributing the African DNA into
Middle-East societies over a millennia with many children emancipated, also
from male soldier/slaves into India, and by additional means throughout that
general area of the world.  This has not been recognized by the Assyrian
International News Agency and others who claim Muslim slave-trade
descendants are scant in the Middle-East.  Thanks also for the books and
sources you both reference.

Neil McDonald