From:
"Treadway, Sandra (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:53:43 -0400
Unfortunately, one can only access JSTOR if one is physically present inside the Library of Virginia building.  The annual licensing cost to offer access to the database remotely is far beyond what the Library's budget can afford.  If the cost ever comes down, we would love to be able to offer this and other databases remotely to LVA card holders, but given the current economic environment, it's unlikely that we'll be able to do this anytime soon.

   Sandy Treadway

Sandra Gioia Treadway
Librarian of Virginia
The Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA  23219-8000
(804) 692-3535

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:  [log in to unmask]