From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:26:26 -0400
While I certainly applaud your Herculean labors in the creation of
this resource, you've really just migrated the disparate sources from
microfilm back to paper, but with the advantage that it is all under
one roof on paper. For it to be really useful, please consider
dissemination an electronic format which you already have anyway.

Thanks,

Lyle Browning