Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:04:50 -0700
Hi,
I was wondering if someone might have some information on the CSA Ambulance shops in Richmond? Are there any historical documents about them or the men who may have been detailed
there? I'm also wondering if anyone has information on Company D, Walker Artillery Battalion after 6/1864 and the units of Capt. John A Coke and Capt. Richard Channing Macmurdo
also after that date? If not, are these any suggestions on where I can go to find this information?

Thanks,
Linda