From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 10:56:36 -0400
Evidently it is.

There has been an avalanche of messages in the past week.  (Almost
all on the topic of the Hemings-Jefferson liaison, which as you know
guarantees the appearance of an avalanche.)

So yes, for some subscribers, there appears to be a continuing
problem.  Dr. Bergstrom, if you receive this message only once--as
delivered from my account to yours directly, and not through the VA-
HIST list--that will be a concrete demonstration of the difficulty.

Pending repair, you can read the archives online at http://
listlva.lib.va.us/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A0=VA-HIST .

Best wishes--

--Jurretta Heckscher