From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:40:40 -0500
Wow, Jon.  (1) What a cogent analysis and (2) (as usual) you were way ahead
of my mid-February 2006 musings.

Well, onward and upward.  I bought me a plastic "Jamestowne" helmet when I
was last there, and have been making appeareances where appropriate (and
probably some not quite appropriate.)

Randy Cabell