From:
Linda Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:37:07 -0700
Paul,
My point is that in some cases the discussions seem to go in circles and
become very predictable. I have come to believe that the same discussion
will take place about every 3 months. That someone will take the
opportunity to rehash what has been stated before. I recognize the fact
that there will be new list members who haven't participated in these
discussions and that they might find them very interesting, at first.
But everything gets old after awhile. I think we should all agree that
we will disagree.

Linda