From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 12:37:52 -0400
But wouldn't you also agree that in the interim minority reports by
highly-credentialed people on a key issue should be made a matter of record
along with majority reports so that reviewers could see all the data found
by the experts and their various opinions and conclusions?  "People being
people," academia I presume must not be totally free of various degrees
"corruption" itself.  For example, for an extreme case, see:
http://www.mcrkba.org/Bellesiles.html
Mark