From:
Peter Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:18:25 -0500
Isn't this part of the series of documents published by the Virginia
Historical Society in the 1880s?

I can't recall offhand what might be in volume 8, but I know that this was
the series that included the Dinwiddie papers and the Spotswood letters.  I
believe it also included extended excerpts from the Records of the Virginia
Company (LC - Jefferson Papers series (8) ) edited either by Brock or Conway
Robinson.  There were other volumes as well.

Peter V. Bergstrom, PhD
Manager, Information Systems, Lighthouse Institute
Archivist, Illinois Addiction Studies Archive
Chestnut Health Systems
720 W. Chestnut St.
Bloomington, IL

Webmaster  http://www.chestnut.org