From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 07:35:05 -0500
Thanks Jurretta,

I think you have a very good idea.  I think I am going to do something about
what both my wife and I remember.  For example, she lived at Ft. Jackson SC
during most of the war, and tells that the lifeguards at the swimming pool
were German POWs!!!!  Nice young men.  I bet most people do not know things
like that.

Randy