From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:20:28 -0500
Bruce
Let me phrase my question differently. I am trying to improve my research
techniques and that is why I am pursing this and don't mean to flogg a dead
horse.
If Hobb or Hobb's Hole was not in the index as it  isn't in the version of
the book that I have, how did you find it in this book? Did you just
remember it from previous readings? Did you remember that this book talked
about waterways in Va during that time frame so just went looking?
What was the clue to you to go and look in this book since it was not
indexed?

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach