From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 20:38:03 -0400
Yes, there is.  Rotunda is a subscription database; it includes not
only the digitized version of Jefferson's papers but those of
Washington, John Adams, and Dolley Madison, with James Madison (and
others?) to come.  It's an extraordinary resource, as Eric and others
have said, but probably best suited to the budget of a research
library rather than that of an individual.

--Jurretta Heckscher