From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:37:56 -0500
We need some of you musically talented people to write a new state
song for Virginia. Maybe something with a 17th century flair, instead
of all the vaguely sappy sounding 1930s type glorifications.
Something that will mark Virginia's song as different from most of
the other state songs, which mostly meld together IMO, you can hardly
tell one from the next. Except for Ky. and Md.

So after the May 400th celebration is done, send us a progress
report  :-)

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone