From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:58:57 -0400
I was curious about the "cave" Turner hid in ( not a topographical feature
I associate with that tidewater county ) but in looking for around I found
a 2013 proposal to create a heritage "Southampton Insurrection Trail."
Details at
http://southamptoncounty.org/MediaArchive/PDF/BOS-Agenda-February-2013/No.%206%20-%20Project%20Update%20-%20Nat%20Turner_1831%20Southampton%20Insurrection%20Trail.pdf

Jon Kukla