From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:34:40 -0400
Thanks Malinda. I believe the radio show is produced by Clay Jenkinson
in the Midwest, who portrays TJ in a most convincing fashion, I
understand. In my opinion the John Adams TV series should be faulted for
giving a close up of Sally Hemings, by name, as TJ lay on his death bed
but not that of his family. Movie and TV producers, some authors and
some "recent prominent minister in the media" use old early media
sensational false stories about TJ and are too lazy or have an agenda to
fulfill and do no in-depth research. Of course the old original biased
Monticello Study may lead them to that false conclusion because little
reference is made to the 13 member Scholars Commission who found no
proof of a TJ-Sally liaison. Dr. Jordan should get that straightened out
before he retires in November.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian