From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:34:19 -0800
Someone (who only had an email address as "Sharp" so I cannot thank the person properly) sent me this off list; thought I would share it with every one else. At least some of journals of the House of B. appear to be on line..

http://books.google.com/books?id=3PstAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA119&dq=Journal+of+the+House+of+Burgesses+intitle:Journals+intitle:of+intitle:the+intitle:House+intitle:of+intitle:Burgesses&lr=&num=100&as_brr=1&as_pt=ALLTYPES

----
Paul Finkelman
President William McKinley Distinguished Professor of Law
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

518-445-3386 (p)