Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:47:19 -0500
Henry, I'm not questioning your source or data.  I'm trying to learn what
was deemed to be 'cash' in these pre-RW Virginian records.  There were a
number of Spanish and other countries' coins around but economic historians
indicate these were in insufficient quantity for common use throughout the
colonies -- and the stability and general use of Virginia's paper currency
is suspect per my prior post and many other sources.  I'll continue
searching, this is intriguing.

--Neil McDonald