From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 22:36:55 -0400
Thanks for your suggestions and your concern for the welfare of the
TJHS. I will have it checked.

The mission of the web page is to present truthful and proven aspects of
Mr. Jefferson's life. We all know that NOTHING indicates any
relationship between TJ and the Hemings family. When any Hemings or
Woodson family member comes with identifiable and proven facts, at that
time that evidence and facts will be considered for placement on the web
page. It sure has taken you a long time to check out this web page. Have
you been to my personal web page: www.angelfire.com/va/TJTruth?

I must again remind you that I have NO status with the Monticello Assn,
(I am not a Jefferson), other than a sometimes guest. I don't believe
"my elders" comment would apply to myself.....would it? "Ruffled
feathers" are not my responsibility, they did not attend MY function.
Would you vote to have a non proven person buried in your family
cemetery??

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian