Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:00:06 -0600
Oh, you're bringing back so many memories of my Dad!  He loved cornbread
crumbled in buttermilk!  And fried fatback (ick!) with the drippings poured
over green leafy lettuce and chopped green onions!  (I even thought those
greens were good!)  And butter beans with chow-chow.  Yum!

My sister, when she was little, saw Dad enjoying his buttermilk and crumbled
cornbread, and thought she'd like to try it.  She said she nearly threw up
when she took her first spoonful!!!

Jean