From:
"Kimball, Gregg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:28:22 -0400
Glad to see a strong consensus here for announcing books. I guess the
fear has been that mass emails of lists of books might appear, but we
can reasonably  limit that.  I like Jon's idea of putting a header in
the subject line such as "New Book."  Let's mainly announce new
scholarship, rather than merely post "for sale" items.

Gregg