From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 21:22:27 -0500
I did not nor do I want GOVERNMENT MONEY SPENT on our quest. This is a
matter of family honor. Now let the family's pay for it or a foundation or
two that will fund these endeavours.
Our families were always for personal resolution, not hand - outs or
assistance from the government agencies or largesse of someone who does not
have a dog in this 'discussion'.
JPA
TEXAS