From:
Jessica Welton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 09:52:20 -0400
No, I'm in Virginia.

I've been working on my graduate research in Arizona quite a bit
though, and saw the Heard show there.

I've not read the book you're speaking of. The story reminds me of
"Rabbit Proof Fence", which was a terrific movie  on the same subject
in Australia.

I'll ask around about your book, and if I find anything I'll post it.

Jessica