From:
Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:24:25 -0700
Could some kind soul please do a lookup in the appropriate register (I don't
have a book title) and tell me the inclusive dates or years when George W.
Williams served as Clerk of the Virginia Senate?  That was listed as his
occupation in the 1870 Henrico County census.  A biography and obituary for
him may also exist in some record of public officials, but I don't know when
he died.  If he died still in that office the Senate may have entered a
memorial of him in their minutes.  He and his family were in Richmond in
1870 and 1880.  His widow, Bertha, was living there in 1900.

Thanks for any help offered.

Andy Anderson