Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:11:07 EDT
Ladies & Gentlemen,
Although this is not directly related to your listserv, Certainly
historically the topic is relevant, and of course, it is related to our every day lives
today.  therefore, please indulge me.
Thank you,
Karen E. Sutton
Subject: FW: your help requested - for 30 seconds > > >We never know if
someone we know & love might need this type of help one >day... > >Please tell ten
friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is >having trouble getting
enough people to click on it daily to meet their >quota of donating at least
one free mammogram a day to an >underprivileged >woman. > >It takes less than a
minute to go to their site and click on "donating a >mammogram" for free (pink
window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a >thing and no information
about you is gathered. Their corporate >sponsors/advertisers use the number of
daily visits to donate mammogram >in >exchange for advertising. > >Here's the web
site! Pass it along to people you know. >