Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:25:57 EDT
try driving in Northern VA. sometime it's as bad as LA.. I've been to both
NYC and LA.  my uncle who lived on the East Side though the world ended at  the
Hudson River....everything to west was unimportant.  Now how   about that fly
over county...you know the land one flies over from NYC to  LA..... the ones
LA makes fun of and NYC media types forget. unfortunately  Virginians can be a
bit narrow as well....I was born in VA. but my parents were  from NYC...so my
wife ,who's family has been in Va since the 1600's, still calls  me a Yankee.

WBUSER
Fredericksburg